Whether you’re purchasing your first home in Beatrice, moving across town or building a new home, Pinnacle Bank’s mortgage expert, Lisa Pieper, is dedicated to helping you.
With over 20 years of lending experience, Lisa has the knowledge and expertise you need to help you buy a new home with confidence.
When it’s time to apply, you can count on us to make your experience as stress-free as possible. We’ll work to give you all the information and guidance you need along your homebuying journey.
We’re here to answer any questions you have, so you can pick the financing solution that is best for you.
- New Home Construction Loans
- Veteran Affairs (VA) Loans
- Rural Development (RD) Loans
- Conventional Loans
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- First-Time Homebuyer Loans
- Nebraska Investment Finance Authority (NIFA) Loans
- Bridge Loans
Limited Time Offer:
Purchase a new home before the end of May and if rates drop, Pinnacle Bank will refinance your loan to the lower rate AND will waive processing and underwriting fees!
- Start on your loan application now! Offer is valid for all loans closed between January 1, 2023, to May 31, 2023.
- If rates drop*, refinance your loan to the lower rate before May 31, 2024, to have processing and underwriting fees waived!
- Loan must close with Pinnacle Bank between January 1, 2023, and May 31, 2023
- Borrower must make 6 payments (with no late or missed payments)
- Interest Rates must decrease by at least .50%
- Refinance must close before May 31, 2024
*Interest rate on refinance must reduce interest rate by a minimum of .50% from original loan rate and must have a net tangible benefit. Conditions and restrictions apply. Not all applicants will qualify. Loan approval is subject to final underwriting review and approval. Contact your loan officer for more information. Offer only eligible for secondary market loans.
Stop in or contact Lisa to get started today!