Whether you’re hoping for the latest conveniences, like using your smartphone to pay bills, or you still prefer writing checks and getting a statement every month, we have just what you’re looking for.
We’d like to think the connection between you and your bank goes a lot deeper than just money. That’s why this account gives you access to wide range of added features, including interest. And as long as you keep at least an average balance of $15,000 in your account, you won’t pay a fee for any of the conveniences. You can also get this account without a fee by maintaining $50,000 in total deposits with our bank across all your personal accounts (checking, savings, CDs, etc.).
Pretty much name the benefit and Relationship Checking comes with it. The no cost features of this account include:
- Refund up to $32 on NSF Paid Item fee/NSF Returned Item Fee per statement cycle
- Up to $10 back per statement cycle on foreign ATM fees or surcharges
- Your first box of checks
- No fees for paper statements and notices
- Refund for up to 5 money order fees and 5 cashier's check fees per statement cycle
- Refunds of incoming wire fees (up to $25 per statement cycle)
- $300 credit toward home equity loans and lines of credit and secondary market real estate closing fees
- Trust service consultation
- IDProtect® Identity Theft Protection Service
- Cellular Telephone Protection
In addition to all those features, each of our checking accounts also comes with:
- Visa® Debit Card with UChoose Rewards
- Online Banking
- Online Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking with mobile deposits
- Account Alerts
You must maintain an minimum balance of $1,000 to earn interest.
This account requires a minimum $100 opening deposit.
Minimum Balance$15,000 average balance or $50,000 across all your accounts
FeesNo fees as long as you meet either minimum balance
StatementsPaper, electronic and you can review your account online
Earns InterestYes, the higher the balance the higher the rate