2024 Nebraska Calendar Contest
We’re looking for beautiful Nebraska landscape photography to showcase in next year’s calendar.
Now until June 4, we are accepting photo entries of Nebraska landscapes for our 2024 calendar. We will select finalists from all submissions to move on to public voting. Our voting period on Facebook will be from June 26 through July 16. The three images that receive the most likes in each season/category will be featured in our 2024 calendar.
All winning photographers will be credited with their name and photo title printed under their images. Photographers will also receive a $100 Pinnacle Bank Visa® Gift Card for each winning image.
How to submit your entries:
Please send your entries to email@example.com and include the following information:
- Your name, address, phone number and email address. (This information will only be used to contact you about your submission.)
- Location where the photo was taken.
- Name/title you’ve given the photo.
- A signed property release if private property or residence is in the photograph.
If you are planning to submit more than one photo, please send each submission in its own separate email. Each photographer can submit up to 5 entries. A maximum of two images per photographer can win.
What are the image specifications?
- For printing purposes, all images selected for final calendar will need to be high resolution.
- 300 dpi and at least 12” x 10” or 3600 x 3000 px.
- If a high-resolution image is available for printing, a low resolution file (under 1MB) may be submitted for initial review. Please include a note with your entry.
- Photos taken on mobile phones will only be considered if they meet high resolution file requirements of 300 dpi and at least 12” x 10” or 3600 x 3000 px.
- Full color photos only, no black and white images.
- Horizontal Nebraska landscape images only.
- Photos including wildlife within the scenery will be considered.
- Please refrain from sending images with people.
By submitting your image, you are giving Pinnacle Bank permission to retouch the image as necessary for printing purposes.
Remember the deadline for your photography submissions is Sunday, June 4, 2023!
Need not be a Pinnacle Bank customer to participate. No purchase necessary. Maximum gift card amount per person is $200. No substitutions permitted.