2019 Nebraska Calendar Photo Contest
IF YOU ARE AN AMATEUR PHOTOGRAPHER AND LOVE TAKING PICTURES OF NEBRASKA LANDSCAPES, WE HAVE AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU.
Pinnacle Bank is committed to using local images by local photographers in our annual wall calendar, and we’re looking for new images to showcase in 2019. From now until Saturday, June 30th, we will be accepting images of Nebraska landscapes. This is a great opportunity for photographers to experience recognition on a regional level. Photographs that fit our criteria will be carefully considered.
We will select photographs from all submissions received to be placed on our Facebook page from July 16th to July 31st for fans to vote for their favorites. The top three images in each season/category (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall) receiving the most likes on our Facebook page will be featured in the 2019 wall calendar.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR SUBMISSIONS:
- Maximum of five Nebraska landscape submissions per photographer
- Lower resolution landscape images will be accepted for initial Facebook posting (under 1MB)
- If your image is chosen for the calendar, we will require a high-resolution version - Images must be 300 dpi and at least 10”x 12”
- No photos taken on a cell phone
- No black and white images
- Horizontal Nebraska landscape images - Please refrain from sending images with people or animals
- Top 25 in each season will be selected for voting
- Maximum three images per photographer can win
- Please send images one at a time (one image per email) including the following information provided within the email for each image
- Your name, address, phone and email address
- Location of the landscape image
- The date the image was taken
- The name/title you’ve given the photo
- A signed property release if private property is in the photograph, for example a private residence (If applicable)
- By submitting your image, you are giving Pinnacle Bank permission to retouch the image as necessary
THE DEADLINE FOR PHOTOGRAPHY SUBMISSIONS IS SATURDAY, JUNE 30th.
Send your images by email to email@example.com .
We look forward to seeing your photos. Good luck!