2020 Nebraska Calendar Photo Contest
WE’RE LOOKING FOR BEAUTIFUL NEBRASKA LANDSCAPES
SHOT BY LOCAL AMATEUR PHOTOGRAPHERS!
Pinnacle Bank is looking for new images to showcase in 2020. From now until JUNE 24th, we will be accepting
images of Nebraska landscapes. We will select photographs from all submissions to be placed on our Facebook page from JULY 16th to JULY 31st. The three images that receive the most likes on our Facebook page in each season/category (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall), will be featured in the 2020 wall calendar.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR SUBMISSIONS:
- Maximum of 5 submissions per photographer.
- All images selected for final calendar will need to be high-resolution.
- 300 dpi and at least 12”x10”
- Lower resolution images (under 1MB) will only be accepted for initial review if a higher resolution version is available for printing.
- No cellphone photos will be accepted.
- Full color photos only, no black and white images.
- Horizontal Nebraska landscape images only.
- Please refrain from sending images with people or animals.
- Please send each entry in its own email and include all of the following information with each submission:
- Your name, address, phone number and email address (Information will only be used to contact you about your submission.)
- Location where photo was taken
- Name/title you’ve given the photo
- A signed property release if private property or residence is in the photograph
- Maximum of three images per photographer can win.
- By submitting your image, you are giving Pinnacle Bank permission to retouch the image as necessary.
THE DEADLINE FOR PHOTOGRAPHY SUBMISSIONS IS MONDAY, JUNE 24th.