Getting started in the right direction is tough when you’re not sure where to begin. That’s why we bring you knowledgeable people and several investment choices.
No matter how modest or grand, everyone has an estate. Careful planning will help control how and when your belongings and assets are distributed to the people and organizations you care about most, while also minimizing the inheritance taxes.
A well-planned trust can:
- Eliminate the legal costs of proving your will (probate costs)
- Reduce the time it takes for your heirs to receive their inheritance
- Minimize the amount of taxes
- Provide more privacy for your estate and family
- Improve how money is transferred to younger family members or others with special needs
Contact your local branch or our trust department today to schedule a free consultation.
Not FDIC-Insured. Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency. Not a Deposit. Not Guaranteed by the Bank. May Go Down in Value.