Not everyone speaks “in bank.” That’s why we give you videos, articles, advice and information.
FAQs FOR LOUISVILLE CUSTOMERS
1. WHAT WILL MY ACCOUNT NUMBER BE? Your new Pinnacle Bank account number will be very similar to your previous number. Simply add 27 to the beginning of your previous account number, and if necessary add zeros until it reaches ten digits. For example, a six-digit account number of 123456 would now be 2700123456. If you had a nine-digit account number, you will need to drop the first digit and add 27 to the beginning of the remaining eight digits. For example, if your account number was 234567899, your new account number would be 2734567899. As part of the transition, your bank routing number will also be different. Pinnacle Bank’s routing number is: 104913912. Your new account number and routing number goes into effect on April 11th.
2. WILL I NEED TO ORDER NEW CHECKS? You can continue to use your current checks until you deplete your supply. When it is time to re-order, the correct information will need to be printed on your new checks: your new account number (27, plus zeros prefixed to your previous account number if applicable), the Pinnacle Bank routing number (104913912) and Pinnacle Bank’s name. If you order through Pinnacle Bank, we will take care of all your new information when placing the order. If you decide to re-order through an outside check provider, please make sure to include your new ten-digit Pinnacle Bank account number, the Pinnacle Bank routing number (104913912) and Pinnacle Bank’s name.
3. WHEN WILL MY STATEMENTS ARRIVE? Pinnacle Bank will produce a statement as of April 10th and mail it you after that date. There will be no monthly maintenance charge assessed for this statement. For interest-bearing checking and/or savings accounts, the interest will be paid. Going forward, you will receive your account statement from Pinnacle Bank at approximately the same time during the month that you have been receiving your previous statement.
4. WILL I RECEIVE A NEW DEBIT CARD OR ATM CARD Please continue to use your current VISA® Debit Card or ATM card through April 10th. Pinnacle Bank has sent you a new Pinnacle Bank VISA® Debit Card to replace your current card, which you can begin using on April 11th. You will need to activate your new Pinnacle Bank Debit Card prior to using it. To activate your Debit Card, simply call the phone number on the sticker affixed to your new card and follow the prompts where you will be asked identification questions for security purposes. When you call to activate your card, you will also select your new PIN. You may change your PIN at any time by stopping into the branch or calling 1.800.567.3451.
PLEASE NOTE: Your new VISA® Debit Card has a new number, so your old number will no longer valid after April 10th. If you had recurring charges on your VISA® Debit Card (e.g. utility payments, membership dues, etc.), please make sure to contact your vendor with your new card number in order for your service to remain uninterrupted.
5. IF I ALREADY HAVE A PINNACLE BANK VISA® DEBIT CARD THAT WAS SENT TO ME RECENTLY, WILL I STILL RECEIVE A NEW CARD? If you received a new Pinnacle Bank Debit Card after January 2nd, you have already been sent a Pinnacle Bank VISA® Debit Card to replace your existing gray Pinnacle Bank card starting with 485572. You can begin using the new Pinnacle Bank Debit Card on April 11th after you have activated it.
6. IF I HAVE MORE THAN ONE CARD, HOW WILL I KNOW WHICH CARD GOES WITH EACH ACCOUNT? If you have more than one Debit Card under your name, please contact the bank so we can identify which card goes with each account. If you need to contact us after normal banking hours, you may call the Help Desk at 1.800.227.7715.
7. WILL MY AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS AND DIRECT DEPOSITS (ACH) CONTINUE AS SCHEDULED? Yes. If you have any automatic payments or deposits set up on your previous account, most should transfer automatically; however, we do recommend contacting each vendor with your updated account and routing numbers to help avoid any interruption in your service. If you would like a preformatted form to send to your vendors with automatic payments, please contact the bank.
8. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO ENSURE MY WIRE TRANSFERS ARE UNINTERRUPTED? In order to ensure that your wire transfers are uninterrupted, please update your previous wire instructions with the updated bank name (Pinnacle Bank), your new ten-digit account number and Pinnacle Bank’s routing number (104913912). For specific questions, please contact the branch.
9. CAN I STILL USE MY PREVIOUS LOAN PAYMENT COUPONS? Yes. Continue to use your same loan payment coupon supply.
10. HOW LATE CAN I MAKE DEPOSITS? For your convenience, Pinnacle Bank has no cut-off times. We will accept your deposits until the branch closes at the end of each business day. You may also make deposits at our ATMs with a cutoff time of 8:00 p.m. For a complete list of ATMs that accept deposits, click here.
11. CAN I ACCESS MY ACCOUNTS WITH TELEPHONE BANKING? Pinnacle Bank’s Telebank Service is available to you toll-free. Just dial 1.800.807.0716 to access the service beginning April 13th. To access your Pinnacle Bank account information, enter your new ten-digit Pinnacle Bank account number. When asked for your Telebank PIN, please use the last four digits of your social security number. You will then be prompted to change your Telebank PIN.
12. WILL I HAVE ACCESS TO ONLINE BANKING? Yes. Beginning April 13th you will have 24-hour access to your accounts at pinnbank.com. You will need to enroll in this service after that date, even if you were previously enrolled at Home State Bank. When logging in to online banking for the first time, you will need to click on the First Time Login link in the upper left corner of the pinnbank.com home page. You will only need to do this the first time you log in to your PinnBank account. To log in enter your new 10-digit account number, select the account type, enter your password (the last four digits of your social security number) and hit Submit. You will then be required to set up a new Access ID and password. Once you have set up your new Access ID and password, you can finish enrolling in Online Banking by completing the Online Enrollment Form. Please refer to the PinnBank Enrollment Guide for more details. For tips and step-by-step instructions for using our online banking products, visit our Online Education Center. NOTE: Your previous online banking service at hsbonline.com is no longer available as of April 10th. If you need further assistance with online banking, please contact the branch or the PinnBank Help Desk at 1.800.227.7715, Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. or Saturday-Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
13. WILL I NEED A NEW ACCESS ID AND PASSWORD FOR ONLINE BANKING? Yes. When logging in to online banking at pinnbank.com for the first time, you will need to enter your new 10-digit account number and your password will be the last four digits of your tax identification number. You will then be required to set up a new Access ID and password. Please refer to the PinnBank Enrollment Guide for more details.
14. DOES PINNACLE BANK PROVIDE ELECTRONIC STATEMENTS? Yes. PinnDocs allows you to view statements electronically. You will receive an email letting you know when your statements are ready to be viewed online, including a link to the website. It’s safe, secure and delivers unprecedented convenience for personal accounts. If your account was previously enrolled in electronic statements, you will now receive electronic statements and notices for that account. However, you will need to re-enroll in online banking in order to receive and view your electronic statements and notices. When you log in to online banking for the first time, you will receive an electronic statements and notices enrollment message. Please follow the electronic statements and notices enrollment process for verification purposes. If you do not currently have electronic statements or would like to add additional accounts, you can enroll when you log in to online banking for the first time or please contact the bank. If you would like to sign up later, log in to online banking at pinnbank.com, click the Options link at the top of the page, and then go to eStatement Enrollment. You can also enroll at the bank or by calling the PinnBank Help Desk at 1.800.227.7715.
15. DOES PINNACLE BANK OFFER ONLINE BILL PAY? Yes. Online bill pay makes it easy and efficient to pay bills electronically from our secure website. Best of all, it’s free. In order to continue to have online bill pay, you will need to re-enroll in the service starting April 13th through online banking at pinnbank.com. Your previous online bill pay is no longer accessible. Any bill payments that were scheduled to be paid after April 7th will not be processed. If you need help setting up your payments in the new online bill payment system, please contact the branch and we can help. To enroll in online bill pay:
1. Log in to your online banking account at pinnbank.com.
2. Click on your checking account from your online banking overview page.
3. Click the PinnPay Online Bill Pay button located above Account Summary.
4. Follow the on-screen prompts to enroll.If you need assistance enrolling or using online bill pay, please contact us or call the PinnBank Help Desk at 1.800.227.7715, Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m. or Saturday-Sunday 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
16. DOES PINNACLE BANK HAVE MOBILE BANKING? Yes. When you log in to pinnbank.com for the first time, you will be asked if you would like to add this feature from online banking. If you would like to sign up later, log in to online banking at pinnbank.com, select Mobile Banking under the Options link located at the top of the page, then go to the Mobile Banking Profile section and click on Manage Device(s) and follow the on-screen instructions to enroll. During enrollment, you’ll have three mobile banking services to choose from: 1) SMS Text Messaging 2) Mobile Browser 3) iPhone®, Android™ or tablet app. As part of mobile banking, you have the opportunity to sign up for Alert Banking via text messages. Once you’ve activated Mobile Banking on your device, you will receive a text message with a link to begin using the service you selected during enrollment. After you have enrolled in online banking, you can also use mobile banking by downloading the Pinnacle Bank app from the App Store, Google Play or Amazon. Your mobile banking Account ID, security questions and password will be the same as your online banking login.
17. WILL YOU BE OPEN ON APRIL 11th FOR THE TRANSITION? Our drive thru will be open, but the lobby will be closed.
18. WHAT CAN I EXPECT NEXT? We are working to make the transition of your accounts and products as seamless as possible. On April 13th, you will have access to all of Pinnacle Bank’s great products and services, along with the continued personal relationships you’ve come to know from your local staff.