Pinnacle Bank Arena Progress Update
- 1772 Total Nebraska workers - 88%
- 1160 Lincoln/Lancaster County workers - 58%
- 241 Nebraska firms - 77%
- $140 million out of the $193 million project will go back to Nebraska
- An average of more than 250 craft workers are onsite per day.
- To date, the construction team has spent 450,000 man hours onsite.
- The first phase of the structural precast is complete.
- All four long span trusses are installed.
- 50% of the metal deck is installed.
- Roofing, metal panel and curtain wall installation has started.
- The team has completed grade beam, spread footing and pile cap installation.
- The concrete work continues with slab on grade and slab on metal deck.
- Garage foundations have been poured, work continues on garage walls.
- The main concourse and premium concourse are placed.
About the Pinnacle Bank Arena
The Pinnacle Bank Arena is expected to open in the Lincoln West Haymarket in September of 2013. The 470,400-square-foot can hold nearly 15,000 fans and will be the home of University of Nebraska-Lincoln basketball teams.